Wednesday 5 November 2008

Hello there.



Hi there, This is my 1st ever ever blog entry, My name is Rae Duncan a Baby illustrator at the moment really, Im just starting out at this so we shall see where it goes.Im dyslexic so i apolgise in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes. But my lovely mac picks up alot of my mistakes so im hoping this will be fairly readable. 

Ok so a bit about me, I am currently studying in my 3rd year of illustration at Duncan Of Jordanstone College of Art in Dundee Scotland, Im originally from the Granite city of Aberdeen...radiation a plenty oh yes.

With this blog im hoping to get some feedback on my work so that i may further my practic, Let people know what im doing,who may potentially be commissions and just anyone who happens to like my work or knows me in general.

anyways im off to do some work and will have something for you to peek at soon enough.





1 comment: